Android android box kodi set up
I bought a box with KODI . i cannot set it up . there is nothing buit-in . no apps no nothing .. how do I get kodi to work on the tv.? How to I download the app, videos , tv shows.. everything.. YOUTUBE CRAP talks about install KODI on your computer etc..  i just need to know how to install the apps, videos, tv. etc.. 

HELP please, anyone?
To be honest this would be when I'd go back to whoever sold you the box and make that demand from them. As they took your money, they should provide support for it as well.

If they don't, then I would demand a refund as it sounds like they've tried to scam you.

Some of the links in my signature below could perhaps help you if you can't/won't do that, but also be aware that Kodi is a media player, and we do not provide any kind of actual media. It is also not a way to get TV shows, channels and films for free, despite what many of the morons on YouTube might try to convince you. Treat those "tutorials" with a great deal of care, as the majority are just trying to push piracy banned add-ons (wiki) and to make money from peoples naivety and greed for a deal (which is always "too good to be true").

Lastly the wiki notes on HOW-TO:Install Kodi for Android (wiki) might be useful. Indeed there's a lot of useful information there for getting you up and running from scratch. However it's not something you should need to be doing on a brand new device. As I said if it were me I'd return it for a refund.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you . but the KODI is there I just cannot make it to work... how to add movies, apps etc...
Are the movies stored locally?
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
As I said see the links in my signature. Start with first time user (wiki) and go from there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
android box kodi set up0