• 5(current)
Release discovery+ add-on
I stand corrected then
Maybe you should create a new thread using Request as a header to get more visibility to your question?
(2020-04-10, 16:46)popeye2468 Wrote:
(2020-04-10, 16:37)OTinley Wrote: @popeye2468,

As it is clearly stated on the first post and on the title of this thread, this add-on is designed to be used in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Please do not ask the developer to circumvent geo-blocking

Im not, this is a free service in the UK  https://www.dplay.co.uk/ 
UK version uses different api. So it is not easy to add support for it. But api looked much simpler than nordic versions so it should not be hard to someone make addon for UK version.
(2020-04-10, 20:20)-Dis Wrote:
(2020-04-10, 16:46)popeye2468 Wrote:
(2020-04-10, 16:37)OTinley Wrote: @popeye2468,

As it is clearly stated on the first post and on the title of this thread, this add-on is designed to be used in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Please do not ask the developer to circumvent geo-blocking

Im not, this is a free service in the UK  https://www.dplay.co.uk/  
UK version uses different api. So it is not easy to add support for it. But api looked much simpler than nordic versions so it should not be hard to someone make addon for UK version. 
I Really Hope so, a lot of UK free services dont have addons
Just wanna say thanks for still updating this addon.
Installed the 1.1.3 and it works fine and I appreciate the improvements.
(2020-05-19, 23:21)patrik.ekstrom Wrote: Just wanna say thanks for still updating this addon.
Thanks for feedback Smile If anyone has any suggestions what features are missing from addon, please let me know.
(2020-05-20, 18:35)-Dis Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 23:21)patrik.ekstrom Wrote: Just wanna say thanks for still updating this addon.
Thanks for feedback Smile If anyone has any suggestions what features are missing from addon, please let me know.
Just an FYI.
Retrospect now supports DPlay premium Sweden. But you only get a single list of all shows.
I am of course not parting from your addon, its miles ahead.

Thank you.
(2020-06-02, 22:41)patrik.ekstrom Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 18:35)-Dis Wrote:
Just an FYI.
Retrospect now supports DPlay premium Sweden. But you only get a single list of all shows.
I am of course not parting from your addon, its miles ahead.

Thank you.

Thanks for information. Retrospect seems to support login but unfortunately currently only dplay.se uses that type authentication, others uses Google's recaptcha. So I can't just copy it to Dplay addon.
Wow, great job. I am looking for an kodi addon for Dplay.
I use Kodi with Libreelec on my RPi4. Do I understand correctly that this addon will not work for me, or am I missinformed?
(2020-06-05, 20:41)sallenko Wrote: Wow, great job. I am looking for an kodi addon for Dplay.
I use Kodi with Libreelec on my RPi4. Do I understand correctly that this addon will not work for me, or am I missinformed?

You need a cookie from firefox after login. Whether this can be copied to the RPI, I don't know. Maybe the author can answer this.
What country is your preferred one?
(2020-06-09, 17:45)patrik.ekstrom Wrote:
(2020-06-05, 20:41)sallenko Wrote: Wow, great job. I am looking for an kodi addon for Dplay.

You need a cookie from firefox after login. Whether this can be copied to the RPI, I don't know. Maybe the author can answer this.
What country is your preferred one?

You need Firefox and if your operating system doesn't support it you are out of luck.

Hopefully Dplay switches login system same that they are using in Swedish version to all countries. Then login could be done in addon without needing Firefox.
Thanks for Developing this addon. I have been using openelec then librelec for many years. I finally switched to raspbian just to be able to install firefox and login To get the cookie and use this addon.

One problem though. I can watch the free content but the paid content will not play and the livestreams are not listed and dont play, and live channels do not work either.

This is for the swedish dplay total subscription.
(2020-06-14, 19:41)35764257 Wrote: Thanks for Developing this addon. I have been using openelec then librelec for many years. I finally switched to raspbian just to be able to install firefox and login To get the cookie and use this addon.

One problem though. I can watch the free content but the paid content will not play and the livestreams are not listed and dont play, and live channels do not work either.

I have installed the drm package. But its strange that in the livestreams folder there was an error even with listing the content.

(2020-06-14, 19:57)35764257 Wrote:
(2020-06-14, 19:41)35764257 Wrote: Thanks for Developing this addon. I have been using openelec then librelec for many years. I finally switched to raspbian just to be able to install firefox and login To get the cookie and use this addon.

One problem though. I can watch the free content and I think the paid non soccer content, but the paid Allsvenskan streams will not play, and live channels do not work either.

I have installed the drm package.

I managed to play premium content using Retrospect but even there the Allsvenskan matches refuse to play for some reason.

Maybe they have a different tag for the Allsvenskan streams (total package) compared to the other packages they have for the paid content? So there could be some difference there idk how to figure this out.

I have installed the drm package. But its strange that in the livestreams folder there was an error even with listing the content.

Sorry for the spam posting from a phone
It wont let me edit the old posts

Done some more testing both with this app and retrospect. Paid content plays fine except for Allsvenskan and the live channels. Any idea on how to proceed?

Do you get any errors? Please post log.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
discovery+ add-on1