v18 Newly added and in progress stopped working-can they be reset?
I have 18.1 on Windows 7 64-bit. For some reason, the "in progress' and 'newly added" on the front page of estuary are old and don't update. Is there a location where these items are cached/can be deleted to get them working again?

Thanks.
Moved to Estuary
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@bilgepump 

Do I get that right? Let's say you have a "in progress" movie listed on the home screen and if you navigate to it, open the context menu and mark it as watched, it doesn't disappear? "newly added" might be something different.
I don't watch too many movies, it's more with the TV Shows (which don't disappear because there are lots of episodes and only episodes get watched, not the whole thing), but I just tested it out on Movies. Marking one on the "in progress" panel as watched did make it disappear, but opening another movie did not make it appear in the list. Similarly, any new show I start to watch doesn't appear in the in progress list. The "recently added" doesn't show anything recently added, only things added a million years ago. It's as if the process has stopped.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newly added and in progress stopped working-can they be reset?0