v18 Kodi upgrade to Leia v18.1
Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade to Leia v18.1, my previous versions was Jarvis v16.0 and using mysql. 

The first time I tried to upgrade was directly from Jarvis to Leia, but after installing the latest version, (a previous version was detected), and when executing the new Leia version the executable stopped some seconds after and no output to the screen.

Then I decided to upgrade first to Krypton v17.1 and the upgrade was fine. 

I tried again to upgrade to Leia, but same results, the executable stipped after some seconds without any output to screen.

I upgraded to Krypton v17.6, to see if it was a problem related to that Krypton version, but after trying to upgrade to Leia the same.

I enabled the log, but I didn't see any info that could help me, so I decided to remove the advancedsettings.xml temporary and yes, in that case the upgrade was fine, but only the addons as Leia was not aware of the mysql database. 

I added again the advancedsettings.xml file, and again, the same problem.

In the mysql I can see the mymusic56, mymusic60, myvideos99 and myvideos107 databases.

Thanks for any help !

And here is the kodi.log

https://paste.kodi.tv/ozosuyidob.kodi
UPDATE:

I've also run Kodi with administrator rights, and I can see empty files like this:   kodi_stacktrace-18.1 Git_20190217-8cfdc895f3-20190304-223549.txt

And I also tried with a clean installation of Kodi Leia 18.1, that it started with an empty database. But when I add the advancedsettings.xml to get access to the mysql databases, it crashes again with the same log ...
Try it with a simpler advancedsettings.xml, without all the <debug>, <network> and <pathsubstitution> entries. Pathsubstitution is currently broken in some cases, no fixes are planned.
Thanks a lot @Klojum, it was the pathsubstitution. I didn't know that it was broken for Leia. But it's strange that something useful won't be fixed...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi upgrade to Leia v18.10