Splash Screen Help
Good Evening

I am trying to change my spasj creen in Kodi 18 to a custom one, however i am unable to locate the splash screen image. 

This is the directory that my kodi files are in stalled

C:\Users\Andrew Jones\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming can anyone help, is the splash creen image hidden.
Should be in your Kodi\media folder as splash.jpg In your case that would translate into C:\Users\Andrew Jones\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi\media\ splash.jpg  cross my fingers, as I don't use the windows store version.

Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.
Thanks 

I am trying to use the kodi textue tool to re-compile but for the life of me i am it keeps saying does not support spaces, and i do not know how to corect this non of my folder names have spaces in it only my name does andrew jones
Put quotes around names with spaces, maybe that will fix it. You don't need the texture tool to re-compile for the splash screen. TextureTool (wiki) and here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201883
(2019-03-14, 00:45)YamYam Wrote: I am trying to use the kodi textue tool to re-compile but for the life of me i am it keeps saying does not support spaces,
Yes, you cannot have any spaces in the path or filename.

This won't work... c:\My Documents\This is my file.xxx

This will work... c:\MyDocuments\Thisismyfile.xxx
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Splash Screen Help0