TVDB scraper and Season folders
An offical one is always nice of course, but if it appears soon in SVN I think we can skip the formalities.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks, it's in SVN now.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Sorry, I didn't notice the 'www' in your links because it's not in mine.
good job plooger. that'll make things easier for everyone.
As a final thought on this thread, I've submitted a feature request asking that the TVDB NFO URL be loosened a bit more, to accommodate a few other TVDB series-related URLs, and have submitted a suggested update to the RegExpr to implement the improvements.

Thanks for the feedback, all. This sure was causing me to pull my few remaining hairs out, yesterday.
I dont know if this is the right thread, but I try.

I will not get some banners for some swedish series from thetvdb, because I have my XBMC in english. Someone at the thetvdb forum told me I could use a .nfo file to change the language for just some series.

If one dir is name "Ett herrans liv" and I create a .nfo in the dir, and the name of the file is "Ett herrans liv.nfo", and I use
<tvshow>
WHAT SHALL BE HERE?
</tvshow>

I will only sett the language my self, so XBMC WILL download the banner in swedish...

/Söder

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB scraper and Season folders0