Solved Search threads did not solve Internet Not Connected Issue
Good Afternoon everyone, 

I am sure you have seen this quite a few times but doing a search I have not found a complete answer to the issue. I have included the hastebin link below.

I can only add that this error is from a FRESH download of the most stable Leia release on a brand new SSD and a fresh install of Windows 10 and fully updated to the most recent offered build via System Update.  

I even went as far as to disable all adapters since my motherboard has wireless as well in my network settings except the main motherboard Ethernet adapter.

If anyone could please be so kind as to give me some ideas to run with that would be exceptional. 

Hastebin Link - https://paste.kodi.tv/guhazazagi.kodi
Disable IPv6, verify you can go to google.com, and Kodi should work just fine.
I disabled ipv6 via the network adapter settings and I was able to connect to all websites. I opened Kodi back up and I still have the error. 

Thank you for assisting!
Might want to try dropping your firewall to check if that's the issue, On installation the installer would have asked for permission to that, but perhaps the window opened up behind something. If it is your firewall 'Windows Firewall and advanced security' look at the inbound rules, looking for Kodi, if there is none, create a new rule to punch a hole in your firewall if there isn't one.
Ah thank you! That seemed to fix the issue. I checked the firewalls and there was an exception for Kodi but it looked to be the first install on the new SSD that went bad. I changed the path and voila! It works! 

THANK YOU ALL!
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Search threads did not solve Internet Not Connected Issue0