Bug Upon video finish (any add-on!), Kodi UI is broken
Kodi Version: Leia 18.2 (as an optional add-on for RetroPie, under Ports)

So when a video finishes playing, (under any add-on, even youtube), I am brought back to the UI for Kodi, but it is zoomed WAY in.  I can navigate blindly but I haven't memorized the menu so I can't exit and have to force a power-down.

What is strange is if I enable debug logging, it will not have this bug! It operates perfectly as long as I don't mind all that debug text on my screen while watching things.  That made it tricky trying to get a log for this error.  Well I saw someone somewhere saying you can set an advancedsettings.xml option to drop a log without the display, and I was able to get a log that way. (unless it's always logging, I dunno)
https://paste.kodi.tv/iresoyatip.kodi  The log is there.  I apologize for not putting it in the first post, I was trying to figure out how to get a link out of that paste site after saving.
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-05-24, 05:05)Karellen Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Got it, I have un-installed all add-ons, and re-installed Youtube.   New log here:  https://paste.kodi.tv/ehizosenut.kodi  (same UI problem)
Not quite. The orange and blue entries in the add-on listing need to be removed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Well I'm not sure how to uninstall add-ons that aren't listed within kodi UI, except for uninstalling all of kodi?
All right I uninstalled Kodi, re-installed and it still had the same everything. Tongue   So I was able to find all add-ons, and I removed anything that would allow me to un-install, regardless of pink text or not, 'coz I didn't want to go through all of that.

Got my log once more:   https://paste.kodi.tv/evaliximet.kodi   Same UI issue after videos.
Update Raspbian packages in RetroPie-Setup menu in Emulation Station.
(2019-05-24, 08:15)rascas Wrote: Update Raspbian packages in RetroPie-Setup menu in Emulation Station.

Well that took care of my issue, thank you. I was hesitant to update that because last time it broke everything in retropie and I had to re-flash.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upon video finish (any add-on!), Kodi UI is broken0