No audio / kodi destroys audio
hi
I'm using superceleron 1.0 on an S902 qbox. It's working fine with built in mediaplayers (video, audio are OK), however, when installed Kodi 17.x no audio was played.
I've upgraded to 18.1 and 18.2, same issue.
Moreover, I recognized, that after launching Kodi 18.2 the audio system dies, even the built in programs can playback any sound. Only after reboot.

I've tried reinstalling Kodi, reset kodi audio to default settings, trying all audio settings (passthrough, channel numbers, etc) no luck

Any help would be appreciated!
We don't support this box. Or better said: Return the box, it has broken firmware.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2019-05-30, 22:57)zsebacsi Wrote: hi
I'm using superceleron 1.0 on an S902 qbox. It's working fine with built in mediaplayers (video, audio are OK), however, when installed Kodi 17.x no audio was played.

I think you mean S905 qbox - yes ?

If it's a S905 (or S912) - do not stuff around with Android for Kodi on cheap AMLogic Chipset - Android Box. Buy a Class 10 U1 microSDHC card (& adapter) and then use:

https://coreelec.org/

CE Kodi will run entirely from a SD card then. All CE help on the CE forums pls.

We cannot help you with Android Firmware to make it compatible for Kodi. Use the Freaktab forums.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No audio / kodi destroys audio0