Audio drift on Pi Using TVheadend pvt addon
Hi guys,

I have tried this on my Windows instance and no audio drift, it is only the living instace that is the issue.

Here is my log https://paste.kodi.tv/iyaquvopac.kodi

Now - there is the addon 'Jay-TV' which is my mod of Estuary. Other than that, just an average install.

I can see from the log myself that it seeing the sync issues - but cannot for the life of me see where/when/why they start!

Interestingly thoug, if I go back into the GUI, then out again, it syncs fine, but then drifts again.

FWIW - it was working last week LOL
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
To bump the thread, also works on the bedroom instance that is on pi3b board too, same addons (iPlayer, prime Netflix Ted talks and YouTube).

Might just reflash the sd card and see what happens....
My Setup thread |
Bumping thread again, now, here is something interesting, by disabling Netflix and Prime addons, it works fine, turn them on again, the sync issues come back, very strange....
My Setup thread |
I have now susssed out what was happening, my Netflix exported library is on a samba share, AND that I just copy/paste some addons settings when I need to reinstall, it seemed that the instance in the living room was having issues due to this.

Deleted settings and Netflix addon, reinstalled and added username and password and it seems to be happy!

Just shows that although it was TVH, showing the symptoms, the cause was another addon... think I’ve heard somewhere that can happen with addons.... can’t think where though..!
My Setup thread |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio drift on Pi Using TVheadend pvt addon0