Req Feature request for almost all video and music addons (legal ones only)
Lightbulb 
I would like to add a feature request because iam now wanting to populate my library only with premium and free services like vimeo, youtube, hbo, netflix, primevideo, crackle, popcornflix (who doesnt work on my country), snagfilms, filmin (doesn't exist yet) and youtube.

And for that i need all of the video content to be exported to smartplaylist, not library, because i setup my skin with playlists, it would be cool if i could add the strm link to a playlist, for vimeo content in particular is for shortruns or surfing movies, for the others, etc., etc.

To costumize the aspect of kodi almost all skins depend on smartplaylists for sorting the content, thats why exporting to playlist is a good and another option besides export to library.

I think this is the simplest way to manage library, you create the playlist and then you just need to populate with content from your legal addons.

my smartplaylists for library content is movies, animation movies, shortmovies, animation shortmovies, documentaries, series, animation series, documentaries series... might add e-learning course videos, surfing movies, videoclips (by googlemusic)...

I also would like to add music to library, just to albums playlist, from google music or spotify... and videoclips and music concerts can also be exported to library.

this is my idea, aggregate all my services on kodi and legally populate my libraries, and no need to spend money on nas or clouds, on the long run is expensive but you are compiling with copyright and you will have access to much more content, for rare movies you just add your blueray or dvd source on storage to the playlist and its that simple.

At this point, none of the above addons does that, and i think that is a very good idea.

Would like to know your opinions about this idea, if it is a good one, and if it is an easy feature to implement.

thanks for the attention
Moved to add-on requests
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature request for almost all video and music addons (legal ones only)0