Android Lost Add-On IPTV help
Kodi 18.4
Android 9
SMART TV MX10 Pro

In Kodi I install an Add On Annatel IPTV. 

Everything works fine for 2 or 3 days, then without knowing why, I lose the Add-On and all the general settings and Kodi preferences (Region, language, time etc...). I'm on my 4th reinstallation of my Add On, I reinstalled Kodi, but I still lose the add-on-on and preferences

Who can help me?
That's not an addon we provide and I don't believe it has a support thread here either. So we can't comment on what it may or may not be doing.

Is it the only one that vanishes?

If you're losing general Kodi settings that can be down to file corruption if the device is not shutdown properly or if something is messing with their being updated.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-26, 19:06)DarrenHill Wrote: That's not an addon we provide and I don't believe it has a support thread here either. So we can't comment on what it may or may not be doing.

Is it the only one that vanishes?

If you're losing general Kodi settings that can be down to file corruption if the device is not shutdown properly or if something is messing with their being updated.

Thank you for your answer.
I only installed the Annatel Add-On. But all my Kodi setting preferences also disappear and I am forced to update all Kodi settings. I always turn Kodi off with the remote control.
That may be your problem. Try closing kodi via the shutdown option in the menu.

In the default Estuary skin it's the top-left hand button on the main top level screen, just between the Kodi logo and the main menu bar (it has the settings cog icon and the search spyglass icons beside it).

Depending on how the remote is configured, it may just be hard powering your device off which won't allow Kodi time to shutdown gracefully and store its settings properly (causing potential file corruption as mentioned before).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I turned off KODI by the button at the top left, and I find myself on the home page, which I close by the remote control.
 2 times, my box refused to light by the remote control and I had to unplug the box, which resulted in the reset of KODI but not the home page
These 2 times, the Add-ons have been erased and all my KODI settings have disappeared (time, country, language).
(2019-09-26, 19:48)DarrenHill Wrote: That may be your problem. Try closing kodi via the shutdown option in the menu.

In the default Estuary skin it's the top-left hand button on the main top level screen, just between the Kodi logo and the main menu bar (it has the settings cog icon and the search spyglass icons beside it).

Depending on how the remote is configured, it may just be hard powering your device off which won't allow Kodi time to shutdown gracefully and store its settings properly (causing potential file corruption as mentioned before).
Hi, 
By updating the firmware of the MX10 Pro to 07/2019, everything is back to normal. I can turn off, unplug the TV box... And I find KODI and my Add-ons.
(2019-10-17, 10:18)Tibrach Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 19:48)DarrenHill Wrote: That may be your problem. Try closing kodi via the shutdown option in the menu.

Hi, 
By updating the firmware of the MX10 Pro to 07/2019, everything is back to normal. I can turn off, unplug the TV box... And I find KODI and my Add-ons. 
Hi,
i tried to install Annatel TV on my box TV (Mibox)
It asks me for an ID and password
How did you install it?
thanks a lot
That's nothing to do with us, nor do we supply, run or control it.

Please ask them, a quick Google search should give you details of where to ask.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost Add-On IPTV help0