[split] launching specific plugins instantly
Hello, sorry to bump an old topic but I need your help with launching specific plugins instantly, for example via the Windows Run window (Win key + R)...  how can I achieve this ? ( I am relatively new to Kodi, although I know it for several years... )

Furthermore, I also want to start the content of the plugin, for example if it is only one line (one stream/channel) OR even if they are mupltiple - to select which specific of them to start directly from the shorctut target field... ?

Sorry if there is some kind of misunderstanding.

I modified the script to suit my folder structure, but of course I get an error...

Quote:echo import xbmc >%appdata%\Kodi\userdata\autoexec.py
echo xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/")') >>%appdata%\Kodi\userdata\autoexec.py
"C:\Program Files\Kodi\kodi.exe"
(2019-12-24, 18:53)Infinitee619 Wrote: sorry to bump an old topic
So am I and first post no less.
(2019-12-24, 18:53)Infinitee619 Wrote: I am relatively new to Kodi, although I know it for several years..

Isn't that an oxymoron.

There is no way in the interface to do what you want without some full on coding and most of the developers are involved with Christmas shopping and spending money they don't have, and Santa suggests you have been a bad boy dredging up an 8 year old thread. Suggest making a 'features request' https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=9 in that thread and see if there is some new Kodi users that might be able to shine some light on this old question.
Thanks.

I actually had in mind that i knew it *existed* for years, but have not used it almost at all... Smile

Happy holidays !
launching specific plugins instantly ?
as in plugin on a widget https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344482 or by keypress  

Windows Run window (Win key + R)

C:\Users\pearc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\keymaps
xml:

<keymap>
   <global>
       <keyboard>
       <f2>RunPlugin(plugin://script.simpleplaylists/?mode=addCurrentUrl)</f2>
       <!-- <f4>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNocustom3Button)</f4> -->
       <f4>Skin.ToggleSetting(HomeMenuNocustom3Button)</f4>
           <F5>XBMC.ReloadSkin()</F5>
           <F7>Notification(Testing 123,Hello world)</F7>
           <F8>Skin.ToggleDebug()</F8>