<premiered> got wrong date.
i already setup my library in small groups so that i can scrape in batches. thing is, i dont want to. 100 movie stored in cloud would take few hours to scrape(i already deleted mediainfo.dll). then opening one by one to check which would take few seconds to open a movie. i just dont want to experience that.

anyway, thanks for the tips. i already run linux script to remove premier date and absolutely fine with unable to sort by date. as long as i can sort by year. afaik, i never use that function(sort by date). maybe thats just me.

Thnaks.
(2020-01-04, 14:10)publicENEMY Wrote: i already setup my library in small groups so that i can scrape in batches. thing is, i dont want to. 100 movie stored in cloud would take few hours to scrape(i already deleted mediainfo.dll). then opening one by one to check which would take few seconds to open a movie. i just dont want to experience that.

anyway, thanks for the tips. i already run linux script to remove premier date and absolutely fine with unable to sort by date. as long as i can sort by year. afaik, i never use that function(sort by date). maybe thats just me.

Thnaks.
I ran into a similar issue lately. What I did was to remove all the premiere dates, then add the premiere flag back into each nfo just below the year, using the year to populate the premiere date as, for example, 2020-01-01 (date didn't matter to me, just year).

In general I'm not a fan of using the premiere date instead of year - in some (admittedly rare) instances there will be movies made years ago that didn't receive an official premiere at the time they were made, so the year will be much earlier than the premiere date.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
<premiered> got wrong date.0