Android box selection for 4K HDR (CoreElec)
Hello.
I would like to ask you for help with choosing Android TV box.

Requirements:
CPU: min. Amlogic S912 and above (also maybe S905X3 if it is better)
Playback: 4K HDR via Kodi (streaming ...)
Gigabit Ethernet (if 100 Mbps is enough for 4K, then this)
OS: CoreElec compatibility (I want to run on the box) = Android to replace OS CoreElec (maybe this is the best way? Or leave the original Android?)

Price: preferably around $ 40 (price only approximate, depending on box quality)

Before setting up this topic, I read through various discussion forums, including this one, but I didn't reach a conclusion that could advise me about a particular type of boxing. I would like to order it from abroad (Aliexpress / Banggood / Gearbest ...). I haven't been looking for such a box yet and I don't have any personal practical experience with it.
Therefore, I would like to ask, does anyone own such a box? How satisfied are you with him? Would you recommend specific types? Ali or BG have a very large selection and I would like to buy a really verified. In addition, I am afraid of solved cooling at individual boxes. When playing 4K HDR, it may last. Therefore, CoreElec should be built.

At the moment I am inclined to this box:
Magicsee N5 Max Amlogic S905X3

But I really don't have much experience with it and most of all I'm afraid that the selected box will be poorly cooled and will overheat over 4K to 55 "OLED long playback.

Thank you very much for specific tips / series / your own experiences and recommendations.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android box selection for 4K HDR (CoreElec)0