Req Smart Playlist to filter by audio language
I think it would be nice to have a way to filter by audio language for smart playlists. So if you're looking for videos with a certain language you can filter for them ie.. audio language contains french, and audio language doesn't contain german.
You can. Check the available rules in the Smart Playlist.

But the language has to be entered exactly as it is in the video file metadata. You cannot, for example, add French in the rule, when the file metadata uses fr.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen
Yeah I noticed that almost immediately after I posted this. Although it would be nice for there to be a list to choose from instead off having to manually entering the language; I know there would be a lot of languages listed but to selecting 1 or multiple language/s (including Unknown) would be very helpful.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist to filter by audio language0