Solved Connection with external drive
Hello to everyone.
I have a problem with my external drive on my TV box. I can see the external drive on Kodi but when I want to add videos I press the browse and the only that I can see is the internal drive of the TV box.
Thank you.
The drive may well already be mounted. If you go to videos > files you should be able to see it.

If you want to add folders of media from it to the library, select the folder, open the context menu and then select "change content" to do so.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-01-17, 23:16)DarrenHill Wrote: The drive may well already be mounted. If you go to videos > files you should be able to see it.

If you want to add folders of media from it to the library, select the folder, open the context menu and then select "change content" to do so.

Thank you for your reply. No I can't see the disk in the section "files"
(2020-01-18, 16:14)Romesi Wrote:
(2020-01-17, 23:16)DarrenHill Wrote: The drive may well already be mounted. If you go to videos > files you should be able to see it.

Thank you for your reply. No I can't see the disk in the section "files"

I found the solution for my problem.
I had to insert the name of the disk so to start the scan
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Connection with external drive0