Problem with extended info script
First of all, I am a layman but have a very basic understanding of how Kodi works so I’m going to try to explain my situation and what I’ve done as much as I can because I believe I may have created this problem because of specific things that I’ve done.

I recently had a crash that I assumed would require me to reinstall Kodi. I now believe that if I had just deleted the textures database it might have fixed itself, but it’s too late for that. Before I reinstalled I made a copy of some of the user data in an attempt to salvage my library but since I don’t really know what I’m doing and because apparently some files in that folder were corrupt, (I later discovered maybe only the textures database) I ended up haphazardly replacing app data files that I thought I needed until it was working again but I fear in that process I may have created some kind of conflict somewhere because I think I may have used a combination of new databases and add-on folders from an old backup. I apologize if in my ignorant frenzy I have made this difficult to diagnose.

So anyway I did manage to get my library and add-ons all back but had to “enable” all of the add-ons and update many of them. The only real problem I immediately noticed with that was I lost all my skin settings but have recreated all my menus and such (I’m using Aeon Nox Silvo) and now I’m at the point where everything seems to be working how I want it except the extended info script for some reason, possibly other things but that is the only thing that has become apparent.

It is installed and enabled but it is not showing up where it used to in a movie’s info page. I tried updating, uninstalling, and reinstalling it, and then tried enabling/updating all of it’s dependencies, at which point I found that one or two were acting strange. I get an “update failed” for “Studio Icons - White” and I am also unable to access the add-on info for “Python Image Library” to see if it is enabled or needs an update. There may have been one or two other things that failed to update but I’m not sure what they are now because after they failed they disappeared from “available updates”

I can run the extended info script from it’s add-on page and I can run the open dialog from the context menu, although I don’t know if it’s giving me all the info that it should, such as “similar movies” etc.

Does anyone have an idea of what I might have fucked up or how to fix it? I understand you guys might need a log or something but I can’t find anything other than an old crash log that I believe would not contain any of the recent errors I’ve encountered. Please let me know how to provide whatever you might need to diagnose this. Thanks in advance.
What version of kodi ?
Sorry I just noticed the date on your post , so I assume you have managed to fix your issues.
(2021-05-29, 18:08)ontap Wrote: What version of kodi ?
Sorry I just noticed the date on your post , so I assume you have managed to fix your issues.

Hi,
I have Leia version of Kodi, using skin Ace 2, on CoreElec enviroment.
When I push info button, no images are coming, only summary.
Can you help me with this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with extended info script0