How to auto-download poster-covers in Tinymediamanager
When I add/update a source folder full of video files, I want TMM to automatically download the movie covers/posters without manually having to select the entire list of titles and then choosing "Search & Scrape selected Movies" and then having to click "OK" for every prompt.

If auto-loading cover-images when adding the source/folder is not an option then is it possible to have it download all the cover-posters without the "OK" prompt for each individual title?

This is ok for a few titles but a PITA for hundreds. I have set the "automatic scraper" to "0.0" but that did not help.
The "Automatically scrape images (without selection)" is checked but apparently this does not apply to automatically download the covers/posters for the titles.
Any scraper has around a 95% success rate of getting the correct movie. However, you still have that 5% where a movie has the same name and released in the same year.

If you want the best scraper, then it is better to do things manually and put in the hard work, otherwise you are going to end up with a library where some media is the wrong movie.

I have over 12,000 movies, each one lovingly scraped. It does not tale long and the results will be perfect.
Smile 
(2020-02-06, 15:40)Video Titles Wrote: Any scraper has around a 95% success rate of getting the correct movie. However, you still have that 5% where a movie has the same name and released in the same year.

If you want the best scraper, then it is better to do things manually and put in the hard work, otherwise you are going to end up with a library where some media is the wrong movie.

I have over 12,000 movies, each one lovingly scraped. It does not tale long and the results will be perfect.
I'm not too concerned about that 5% when having to fetch cover art for 1500+ titles per-month every month, so after a decade of "OCD perfectionism" I'm willing to compromise 5% for that 95% of less manual time consuming labor. This is a no brainer.

Anyway, after testing with several different apps and not having wanting to go through dozens of extra hoops with some of those apps or having to create an auto-script to work with TMM, I found that "Media Companion" will do exactly what I need.
Well after several configuration changes in the settings I was able to get TMM to work as I originally wanted without requiring any user promptSmile
Now I have two apps that will function to accomplish the same task automatically.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to auto-download poster-covers in Tinymediamanager0