kodi player
(2020-05-31, 18:23)slawomir Wrote: Image

i dont want to have this notiffication on my kodi player 18.4 on skin titan mod beta for leila...how can i  rid of it? its in dutch saying i must a make a api key...i dont need  this youtube on my player at all!
(2020-05-31, 18:28)slawomir Wrote: i dont need  this youtube on my player at all!

Apparently your Youtube add-on is linked to something else if it pops up like that, for example linked with a different add-on.

The word 'vereist' says enough. It's possibly in line with Youtube's tougher stance on their content, and what people should or shouldn't see. Take it or leave it.
Uninstall the youtube addon perhaps?
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-05-31, 18:44)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 18:28)slawomir Wrote: i dont need  this youtube on my player at all!

Apparently your Youtube add-on is linked to something else if it pops up like that, for example linked with a different add-on.

The word 'vereist' says enough. It's possibly in line with Youtube's tougher stance on their content, and what people should or shouldn't see. Take it or leave it.
youtube is everywhere , almost by each respository, and when you whish to delete it , you must delete the  respository...in my case i have skin titan mod beta. earler ,not having this skin, i had not this notiffiaction...i opend this site aboit api keys-  its very diffucult to make a api key...if  this notiffication would not come,  there is no problem...any other tip-s?
(2020-05-31, 18:44)black_eagle Wrote: Uninstall the youtube addon perhaps?

its not that easy as you think, its linked- or its from  respository or from skin...
If you want to make the API keys, there are details in the thread for the YouTube add-on (here).

Otherwise it may be worth posting in the appropriate thread in the Titan skin support section (here) to see if there's any particular reason why the addon is installed.

A debug log (wiki) may also shed some light perhaps?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi player0