Estuary: resize (shrink) main menu's width to occupy less real estate
update with some fixes
Your download link
http://www.freespace.com.au/filehosting/278914
Please use firefox when downloading files.

resource.images.moviegenreicons.transparent addon
resource.images.studios.white  addon
(2021-12-18, 08:00)the_other_guy Wrote: update with some fixes

Me again, with some nags on my part for this update:

- MOVIES: Please remove the word "Tag:" at the top before the info tagline. It is redundant.

- TV SHOWS: Please remove "Number of: " to avoid word repetitions. (Also, Nunber of Seasons has a typo)

- WEATHER: Please remove the Low/High Temperature texts. The colors and temp values should indicate more than enough what low and high is. Also I feel that having icons only on the two forecast lines is not working, users should have an instant and overall view on what the forecast is, which only works with full info on each icon. So can you please re-add that info?
- WEATHER: Adding some empty line space between the forecast items and the "Hourly" text row will take away confusion on what the above icons represent. Perhaps also add a separator line between them?

- ADD-ONS/INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY The listing of repositories has become messed up in terms of crushed horizontal and stretched vertical spacing.

It also happens with the listing within a repository
Good job.
Your download link
http://www.freespace.com.au/filehosting/439792

most bugs fixed
added icon view for Container.Content(genres) |  Container.Content(country)  |  Container.Content(actors)  
genres resource://resource.images.moviegenreicons.transparent
country resource.images.moviecountryicons.flags
Okay, after some reflection here is my new list of "considerations" :o)

KODI HOMEPAGE

Movies:
- Movie rows: at top, place year in brackets () and lose the dash char in front of it. When no tagline present, show movie year.

TV Shows:
- In progress TV shows: Seasons: XX ⦁ Episodes: XX
- Recently added episodes: display TV show name, instead of "Number of .. blabla"
- Unwatched epsides: Seasons: XX ⦁ Episodes: XX
- For episode designations, I prefer the SxxExx format instead of 0x00 .

WEATHER PAGE

- Daily forecast: Add floating point chars ( ⦁ , like with min/max temps) between city name, forecast and current temperature at top of page
- Hourly forecast: Any chance for using colors in the temp + percentage display? That row looks a bit dull now.

GENERAL

- As generic information, add the widgets' titles as small title at the top of the page: Categories, Genres, Movie Sets, Studios, Media Sources, Playlists, Favourites. I think it will allow for an almost "blind-typing" browsing experience, so you won't have to take your eyes off the top info bar, or move them up&down all the time.

If you think some of the above is over the top, just say so.
i have change the skin a bit now called jade https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=366160 added skinshortcuts
Then I will close this thread for any further possible confusion.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary: resize (shrink) main menu's width to occupy less real estate0