CBC Sports
CBC Sports was a very good addon that is no longer able to be maintained by MetalChris, he has graciously allowed for someone to step forward to fork and maintain it

Would anyone out there be able to take it over.

"Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the content on the CBC Sports website and can no longer maintain it. I've marked it as broken on my add-on webpage and it will be marked as broken in the next update to my repo. It was fun while it lasted, and I'm happy others enjoyed it, but I guess all good things do come to an end"

"If someone with a Canadian ISP wants to fork the add-on and bring it back to life and continue maintaining it, I'm all for it."
Bumping this thread after three months so hopefully someone can have a look.

The free and legal sports streaming place can be very limited, consisting largely of MMA , soccer and poker.

This was a very good addon.  Despite being a Canadian network, it is very international in scope featuring world events in most sports.

This addon worked well at one time and I hope it wouldn't need too much work if somebody knowledgeable gave it a look.

Thanks
Former users of this addon, please show some support and love (like for archive.org) to see if someone can get this addon working again.

CBC Sports to broadcast all U Sports national championships
Multi-year deal highlighted by return of Vanier Cup in December on CBC-TV
CBC Sports Sep 20, 2021

The Canadian Hockey League is coming to CBC Sports
Catch games every Saturday on CBCSports.ca, CBC-TV, CBC Gem
CBC Sports September 16, 2021
Addon has been repaired (thanks Jeff), it is now working for Matrix and a fix may be in the works for Leia.  Keep up to date here

CBC Sports Matrix version

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC Sports0