Kodi 17.6 Windows 10, HDMI Passthrough no longer working
Yesterday Kodi did Passthrough no problem, DTS light turned on on my soundbar. Today when watching DTS videos there is no sound unless I turn off Passthrough. Tested the same video on VLC and the DTS light turned on. I tried reinstalling and installing a v18. something and it did not fix the problem. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts. Thanks in advance. This is driving me crazy.
Yesterday it worked, and now there is a problem. So what changed? Things usually don't go sideways like that with a flick of your fingers.

Try renaming the Kodi profile to a temporary name so a new one for a clean/new setup can be created.
Sounds like some sort of hdmi handshaking issue to me.  The order you turn things on in can matter as can the way they are connected.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
I used a fresh profile and am still having the same problem....very strange.
(2020-09-07, 09:08)black_eagle Wrote: Sounds like some sort of hdmi handshaking issue to me.  The order you turn things on in can matter as can the way they are connected.
Didn't change anything...worked this morning. Seems like you might've been right.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.6 Windows 10, HDMI Passthrough no longer working0