v18 Icon Studios missing
(2020-09-24, 09:18)rossomike1966 Wrote: I think, if you agree, that to put U.S.A. in the country for MPAA is the best choice (for me)
Let's see what solution @Wanilton offers. It is his skin as he is one of the skinners for Aeon MQ.
Maybe he could consider implementing this addon which is for all countries... https://kodi.tv/addon/image-collections/...ons-colour
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@rossomike1966 

The skin has support to USA MPAA, you need only choose US in the TheMovieDB scraper settings to get rating movies.

@Karellen, thanks, I will talk with Marcos about.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Another thing to check is if there is more than one studio stored in the library for the item, Kodi provides the entire list with by default space slash space as the separator and skin can't parse it.  Skin needs something like the embruary helper addon that provides a splitter.

scott s.
(2020-09-24, 18:23)scott967 Wrote: Kodi provides the entire list with by default space slash space as the separator and skin can't parse it.
Which scraper? As far as I am aware all the Scrapers return a single studio (the first one in the list) for this exact reason.
Only the new Python movie scraper has a setting that allows you to download more than one studio.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen 

Probably using external metadata tools (mediaelch, emby, ember or other) and using scraper Local Information Only, get more one studios too.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-09-24, 23:53)Wanilton Wrote: Probably using external metadata tools (mediaelch, emby, ember or other) and using scraper Local Information Only, get more one studios too.
Yes, agree.
My Signature
(2020-09-24, 18:23)scott967 Wrote: Skin needs something like the embuary helper addon that provides a splitter.

scott s.

When i run it (in the addon section), it works; when i run it in the program section i get an error "of skin integration"; maybe this addon is not usable with this skin..
(2020-09-24, 21:11)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 18:23)scott967 Wrote: Kodi provides the entire list with by default space slash space as the separator and skin can't parse it.
Which scraper? As far as I am aware all the Scrapers return a single studio (the first one in the list) for this exact reason.
Only the new Python movie scraper has a setting that allows you to download more than one studio.
I use an external scraper to generate nfo files (Media Companion).  You can configure a setting for number of studios to scrape.  It's only an issue in situations like this where the infolabel is used to match a texture file name

scott s.
(2020-09-25, 09:23)rossomike1966 Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 18:23)scott967 Wrote: Skin needs something like the embuary helper addon that provides a splitter.

scott s.

When i run it (in the addon section), it works; when i run it in the program section i get an error "of skin integration"; maybe this addon is not usable with this skin..
The way these helper addons work (in general) is the info they provide is stored as window properties and it is up to the skin to use the property in a label or image control.

scott s.
(2020-09-23, 19:58)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-09-23, 16:10)Wanilton Wrote: I need to check how scraper get the studio item and choose only one.
The scrapers picks the first studio in the list. Unfortunately when users create the entry at TheMovieDB, they don't always add the main studio first instead adding the minor, one-off company.
(2020-09-23, 12:39)rossomike1966 Wrote: I use the movie database scrapers, but even if I change it the result is the same.
If you use TheMovieDB scraper, why do you post a screenshot from IMDB and expect those results?
TheMovieDB is where you should be looking, and they have the Weying Galaxy Entertainment listed first, unfortunately.

(2020-09-23, 16:10)Wanilton Wrote: If you haven't yet, install the Library Editor Add-on, open the context menu above the title, and change the studio name.
That link is broken. Do you mean this... https://kodi.tv/addon/program-add-ons-sc...ata-editor
Hi,
Could you advise on this:
Movies: The Movie Database Python
TV_Shows: The TVDB

Skin: Aeon MQ 8 MOD - Matrix MOD 1.0.0.8
- No Studio icons in Movies and TV_Shows
- No Cast (Actors) posters (pictures) and info in Movies and TV_Shows (in Information)

Skin: Aeon MQ 7 - Matrix Mod
- Cast (Actors) pictures and info shown in Movies and TV_Shows (in Information)

Skin: Aeon Nox: Silvo
- Studio icons shown in Movies and TV_Shows
- Cast (Actors) pictures and info shown in Movies and TV_Shows (in Information)
(2021-03-17, 16:24)andrzejls Wrote: Skin: Aeon MQ 8 MOD - Matrix MOD 1.0.0.8
- No Cast (Actors) posters (pictures) and info in Movies and TV_Shows (in Information)
Sorry I cannot help with the Aeon MQ range of skins. Best that you ask in the skin threads.
My Signature
(2021-03-17, 20:52)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-17, 16:24)andrzejls Wrote: Skin: Aeon MQ 8 MOD - Matrix MOD 1.0.0.8
Sorry I cannot help with the Aeon MQ range of skins. Best that you ask in the skin threads.
I though that this is a Skin thread. The title for this thread is " Icon Studios missing".
He means in the threads in the skin's forum sub-section - here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Yes, as in here... https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Icon Studios missing0