Release Pluto TV
@matthuisman  Thank you very much and all your addons are awesome!
Just a FYI for anyone that uses Pluto TV there website says that "You may now view content up to 4 hours ahead in the channel guide." So that you know how often to run merge for IPTV Merge.
Not sure what changed but a few weeks ago I started experiencing playback issues.  If I'm watching a show/movie and it cuts to commercials it plays the first commercial fine but as soon as the next commercial plays the video freezes but the audio continues to play.  The only way to correct it is to stop and start the channel again.  This seems to only occur when cutting away to commercials.  Anyone come across this issue?

Thanks!
Hello matthuisman,
i have a question about the epg data from pluto tv like e.g. Pluto TV Star Trek. I use the skin from German Kodinerds Repo Estuary Mod v2. In the pvr epg an addon pvr artwork module can load additional infos from TMDB. But it do not work on some epg shows. I think the reason is the title name where also the episode title is included. In the case of "Star Trek: Discovery: Bruder" only "StarTrek: Discovery" should be shown. Can you remove this? 
Edit: Separate Tiltle and Season/Episode would also help. Episode name will often listed twice.

HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
@matthuisman 
ok, the epg data von Pluto.tv are bad conditioned. Is there a chance to re-edit them acc. more to ETSI epg standard? I do not know the raw stream data and maybe it is not possible.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
Hi,

in last few weeks the Pluto EPG data just shows the channel name only, and not the show title or description anymore. If I manually run IPTV merge it will sometimes update correctly, but most of the time not. Using matrix still.
I did a Clear Data and all is now good.
Anyone have trouble with general issues with watching channels?   When I watch something like the Stargate channel I notice that commercial breaks are short which is fine but at the end of the episode (which ends nearly 15 min. early) it can lock Kodi waiting for the next episode.
@SimonC Occasionally I have gotten that.
Del
I've got the same problems with freezing on commercials.
I JUST LOVE this addon BUT i'm having huge problems with it freezing almost everytime i use it and has done since i started to use it.

What can i do to find out what is the problem?
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
You might want to look into post #11 here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=374120

Click on the links so that they open in new tabs (so you can cross reference), but the key thing to understand is that PlutoTV (because we're not signing in to an account) is probably getting a UDP broadcast or multicast datastream, and the internet architects built a specialized lane for Real Time Streaming, and some protocols around it.  

(click on my link to the IPv6 wiki page if you're new to IPv6 to see why in this streaming world, it's probably a good idea to use it if it's available to you.)  
On my router, I had to forward the port on the IPv4 side, and open it on the IPv6 firewall, and send that traffic on the WAN through a specific port on the LAN, Then in IPTV Simple set it up to listen to that LAN port

don't forget to config SlyGuy Common Playback options.

Once I paid attention to this stuff and made a few simple (to me - I understand a little of this stuff) config adjustments, it started to get significantly more reliable.  (and PlutoTV itself seems to prefer streaming over IPv6, or seems to to me)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto TV0