Req Movie Sets Artwork
By now there isn't a way to select in config what artwork files are downloaded for movie sets. It would be great to have that selection in settings, as for movies. I can delete any artwork I don't like/want with the "bin" button, but there isn't the button for discart file (in movies the button is there) so I need to browse folder and delete manually the file... uncomfortable. We need the button!

It would be great to have a filter option in movies list for "theme" file (audio music file used by few skins). Just like the trailer filter, to know which one has (or not) theme file.

Thanks and sorry for my poor english!
- creating the artwork settings as in the movies section is already on our todo list
- I will have a look why there is no delete button
- we do not support themes right now, but there is already a feature request for it - stay tuned
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-11-06, 08:13)mlaggner Wrote: - creating the artwork settings as in the movies section is already on our todo list
- I will have a look why there is no delete button
- we do not support themes right now, but there is already a feature request for it - stay tuned

TMM "supports" themes just by recognizing the file type (theme) in files tab. Maybe it don't need nothing more... just a boolean filter in list.

Multitask in v4 works great now. Good job!

Thank you for the work and the attention!
just had a look at the filters - filtering of THEME media file types should already be possible (just scroll down the filter values)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets Artwork0