• 5(current)
Kodi v20 N - Codename suggestions - UPDATE: we have a winner!
Nemo

as a character recognizable by basically everyone
I figured it would be overwhelmingly Narnia.

But then again, we had Babylon not too far back. I kinda like Nineveh (my choice).
+1 Narnia.

Dan / Gib.
Just to let you guys know...we had a team meeting yesterday and we decided that any suggestion related to the movie "Matrix" won't be accepted because....yeah...it simply should be something different Wink

So unfortunately we have to say that "Neo" or, if it would be suggested, "Nebuchadnezzar" will not be the name for the next Kodi release. Any other suggestions are still welcome

Cheerrs
Nostromo (as in the original Alien movie)
(2021-03-07, 09:18)DaVu Wrote: Just to let you guys know...we had a team meeting yesterday and we decided that any suggestion related to the movie "Matrix" won't be accepted because....yeah...it simply should be something different Wink

So unfortunately we have to say that "Neo" or, if it would be suggested, "Nebuchadnezzar" will not be the name for the next Kodi release. Any other suggestions are still welcome

Cheerrs

Fair enough.
Nephilim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim
...and in Supernatural series
newt or newton
as in newt scamander
nikita
@sparklyballs How many suggestions did you think you could make? One will do. Smile
(2021-03-11, 19:44)Klojum Wrote: @sparklyballs How many suggestions did you think you could make? One will do. Smile

nevermind

or does that count as a sneaky extra suggestion ? Wink
nitrogen
Nexus
(2021-02-20, 19:57)brazen1 Wrote: With Kodi 20 "N*" development builds on the horizon, it'll need a new codename. 
All suggestions are welcomed for consideration.  Please provide one per user.  Thanks everyone  Smile

Neo

I'd like to change my vote to Neptune.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
In keeping with a popular current trend in asking the public to help name things, we could go with:

Kodi McKodiface

I'll show myself out...
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v20 N - Codename suggestions - UPDATE: we have a winner!0