question/need some coding help
am i the only one that wants an option in the skin to hide the OSD/progress bar while watching a movie and pasuing, forwarding or rewinding, so i dont know how much of a movie is left when i pause?

i know nothing about skinning, but maybe if it cant be something the creators want to put in, can someone guide me on how to edit the skin myself to get this option in?
nmirza

I'll chat to some of the guys and see whats involved.

D
thanks really appreciate it. i've mentioned this progress bar thing a couple of times so apologize if ive been repetitive. I realize the OSD is necessary since thats where the controls for audio/video are, but maybe one workaround might be to have an option that if i just pause forward rewind it doesnt show OSD automatically, unless i press menu.

i realize theres a certain philosophy behind the skin, which might not include the elements the way i've described, so im doing some research on my own to see how to work this, but so far the documentation is latin to me. any guidelines would help incase you guys cant/dont feel its appropriate to work this into the official skin.

thanks again.
I'll have a look at it and if it can be implemented in the current code structure without too much hassle then it could make it in the v1.00 release. I'm not promising anything (as my gut feeling is that it could cause knock-on problems unless we really think about it the implementation) but we'll see

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
question/need some coding help0