"Special Features" support for movie extras
Hi,
Thank you Mike for developing and maintaining this great skin. It has been my default skin for a long time

I ran a quick search about this subject but couldn't find anything. Sorry if this has been asked before and I didn't find it

Is there support on Aeon Nox: Silvo for the add-on "Special Features" (Add-on:Special Features)?
It's an add-on that allows you to display movies' extra/bonus features that BluRay discs have

It looks really useful if you have those extras on your library and would like to be able to display them in each movie's page

But, as it says in the add-on's page "Accessing Special Features", support must be provided by the skin for it to work. Some skins already provide official support, while others can be "patched" to provide support for this add-on. Aeon Nox: Silvo is in this second group, so supposedly it could be patched to provide support for it. Patching implies overwriting two files (DialogVideoInfo.xml and Variables.xml) with the versions  provided in the add-on's repository page (plugin.video.specialfeatures/resources/skin xml/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/16x9/)

I tried doing that but it didn't work. Maybe because those provided patches are for a really old version of Aeon Nox: Silvo (they are listed as being 3 years old)

So, am I doing something wrong? Should those patches be enough to provide support in Aeon Nox: Silvo for the Special Features add-on?
If not, can support be "officially" provided for that add-on?

Unfortunately I don't know enough about xml to be able to help with that implementation, but I'm more than willing to test early versions that could provide support for Special Features

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Special Features" support for movie extras0