Beta Embuary for Matrix Beta Test
I use the new plugin.video.emby-next-gen for Matrix plugin and was having issues getting the Rottentomatoes (userratings) to show properly in the Matrix version of this skin. I then noticed in the code that the new plugin.video.emby-next-gen plugin is not referenced. Suggest updating the references to the new plugin since the old Emby plugin only supports up to 18.X.
Hola, que tal, disculpa, porque no me aparece la opción de 'continuar viendo' en inicio?

Sorry, this is a EN board. Please use a translator of your choice and give a detail explanation of your issue.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2021-05-23, 20:06)sualfred Wrote: Image

Sorry, this is a EN board. Please use a translator of your choice and give a detail explanation of your issue.

Hello, how are you, sorry, why doesn't the option to 'continue watching' appear at the beginning?
It does, because this is a Kodi core and not a skin feature.
That's not what I would call detailed explanation.

First of all:
- "Rule #1 No log, no issue" Please provide one. 
- What are you trying to play and from where?
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Hello

I recently started using the skin so far loved it.
I recently saw an issue, do not know it is a bug or not. 

In information window some cast's posters does not appear but it does shows up when in TMDb.

Screenshot of Info screen
https://i.imgur.com/YLgvrDE.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qeaNLYY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TjBLnao.png

Screenshot of TMDb
https://i.imgur.com/8hJaZbh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/66s5l7V.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/stfspvA.jpg

Also it is not specific to any media , it happens randomly . I also reinstall the Kodi , but the issue still persists on random media.
Not a skin issue.

The info screen is using your local media db information and cast image paths while the TMBb is related to my info script, which fetches it from TMDb.

Possible reasons:
- The art is not cached yet and Kodi is not loading it correctly. Try open a different info dialog and then the same again. If the image is available then -> Caching issue of Kodi. 
- Your DB cast information is not correct and it's missing or has the wrong URL/local path. This depends on your used scraper, if you use local images, if you use NFOs or whatsoever.
(2021-05-26, 10:04)sualfred Wrote: Not a skin issue.

The info screen is using your local media db information and cast image paths while the TMBb is related to my info script, which fetches it from TMDb.

Possible reasons:
- The art is not cached yet and Kodi is not loading it correctly. Try open a different info dialog and then the same again. If the image is available then -> Caching issue of Kodi. 
- Your DB cast information is not correct and it's missing or has the wrong URL/local path. This depends on your used scraper, if you use local images, if you use NFOs or whatsoever.

Thanks I will look into it.
@sualfred 

"I used Google Translate"
Good morning, I'm new here and I don't know if it would be the ideal place to request this.

My question/query is:

Could you add in the code for a skin to open the "wiget embuary info trending" item (when I have the item in my library), in the same format as an item in my catalog?

following images to facilitate understanding:

Image-1, when opening an item from my catalog it looks like this:

Image-2 - when opening an item of the embuary info trend widget that I have in my catalog, it looks like this:

It would be interesting when opening the trend widget item that I have in my catalog, it would open with the option to play, with information from the film with genre, plot.

Is there any way to do that?

Thanks, and sorry for the english of the google translator.
As far as I remember I made it work like this. Have to take a look at this. Can you please open an issue on GitHub of script.embuary.info? Otherwise it's possible I will forget it.
Thank you for all the effort with this great skin.

I tested embycon addon with the skin on matrix, when I do the automatic wizard set up, the next up widget is not showing anything, the manual solution I found is creating a custom widget pointing to Next Up on Global Lists for TV Shows on embycon addon.

Maybe this has something to do with the recent emby server 4.6 update that merges next up and continue watching as one thing?
(2021-05-29, 13:40)sualfred Wrote: As far as I remember I made it work like this. Have to take a look at this. Can you please open an issue on GitHub of script.embuary.info? Otherwise it's possible I will forget it.

An note:
his same functionality exists and is working for TVshow. Only for movies that don't work. * the play button does not appear.

Ok, I'm going to open an issue on GitHub.

Thank you very much for making this wonderful skin available.

*answered with google translator
excellent skin!
Issues I found:
1. if you sort tv shows by "last played" or any other way actually, it wont save. next time I open Kodi its back to default.
2. I am missing some kind of cache. Every time you open kodi it takes time to load all the widgets and in progress etc. It would be great if it will only look for new things or something like that.
3. A request: add an option to completely remove the top "my media" bar. and/or add a way to keep only the main categories (all movies, all tv etc.) its a big mess that the skin creates a folder / collection for every keyword in every movie I add.

thanks!
1) Normal behaviour in this skin. Complicated to explain but it has something to do with library node history. Otherwise it's possible that "show tv shows" leads do a season level because it was shown somewhere in the past of the session
2) Not possible. It has to be loaded. Caching is done once it is loaded.
3) Just disable the "tag" system and edit the menu to what you like.
thanks for your reply!
1. only in this skin? because other skins are working as expected.
2. got it.
3. how do I disable tag? I only found an option to disable each specific keyword. so each time there is a new movie, the list gets bigger.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary for Matrix Beta Test0