Kodi 19 Matrix and stream from cloud results in freezing/crashing
Has anyone else experienced this with cloud provider Premiumize (my sample log file has no illegal use or addons) or any other cloud provider?
Basically from any add-on or even WebDAV the streaming video will start as per normal and within about 5-10 seconds freeze and crash Kodi 19.
No issues on Kodi 18.9.
No issues playing something from local drive.
Also no issues if I use an external player with Kodi 19.

So I am thinking Kodi's internal video player in Kodi 19 and Premiumize are not talking well at the moment.
Thoughts?
I'm using Windows 10 - here is my log with a WebDAV streaming example -> Log
Looks similar to what I reported on this thread
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
(2021-04-13, 20:35)gujal Wrote: Looks similar to what I reported on this thread
@nfs0624 You're well aware of the piracy implications here, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned them. While I accept that this addon *could* be used for legitimate purposes, it's highly likely that it's being used for illegitimate ones - and that's why it's on the list of banned addons (wiki).

I'll let this continue for the moment, as there may be a genuine issue here with Kodi. However, the slightest hint that anyone is up to no good, and this thread goes to the trash.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Any further information on this?  Having the exact same issue...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19 Matrix and stream from cloud results in freezing/crashing0