Next Subtitle pop up missing
Hi
Kodi 18.x showed a popup for a short time when i chose the next subtitle by the key "l". I'm missing that in Kodi 19.
Is that abandoned or can it reactivated somewhere?

Thanks in advance.
The key "I" is for info during playback and the info page when navigating the library.  During playback, if you press "L", Kodi VideoPlayer will toggle all available subtitles in the video.  https://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2021-05-12, 18:16)andrebiedermann Wrote: popup for a short time when i chose the next subtitle by the key "l".
Not to be confused by the key"i" the lowercase letter "L" does indeed bring the next subtitle available with the notification as a right slide-out. The letter "t" toggles subs on/off and again activates the right slide-out balloon.  Keyboard controls (wiki) which works for me with both Matrix and Leia if subtitles are available.
(2021-05-12, 19:26)PatK Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 18:16)andrebiedermann Wrote: popup for a short time when i chose the next subtitle by the key "l".
Not to be confused by the key"i" the lowercase letter "L" does indeed bring the next subtitle available with the notification as a right slide-out. The letter "t" toggles subs on/off and again activates the right slide-out balloon.  Keyboard controls (wiki) which works for me with both Matrix and Leia if subtitles are available.

Yes, the "L" cycles through the subtitles as ever before, but im missing the notification as a right slide-out since Kodi 19.
I can't see wich subtitle was chosen anymore.
(2021-05-12, 23:29)andrebiedermann Wrote: I can't see wich subtitle was chosen anymore
This features works for me, I suggest this might have to do with either interference from an add-on, or your graphic engine has issues with overlays. (if you're not using the default skin, this could also be at issue). Suggest a proper debug log might offer a clue or a quick portable mode installation to see if a vanilla Kodi works.
(2021-05-13, 01:18)PatK Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 23:29)andrebiedermann Wrote: I can't see wich subtitle was chosen anymore
This features works for me, I suggest this might have to do with either interference from an add-on, or your graphic engine has issues with overlays. (if you're not using the default skin, this could also be at issue). Suggest a proper debug log might offer a clue or a quick portable mode installation to see if a vanilla Kodi works.
I use the latest estaury mod 2 skin. Maybe its messed up there. don't know. But thanks for the assistance anyway.
(2021-05-13, 21:26)andrebiedermann Wrote: Maybe its messed up there. don't know.
Easy enough to check, change back to estuary and see if the issue follows. Otherwise a proper debug log posted to a public paste-bin and that URL linked to this thread might have a clue.
(2021-05-14, 02:14)PatK Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 21:26)andrebiedermann Wrote: Maybe its messed up there. don't know.
Easy enough to check, change back to estuary and see if the issue follows. Otherwise a proper debug log posted to a public paste-bin and that URL linked to this thread might have a clue.
It works with the standard skin. So it seems to be an effekt with the estuary mopd 2 skin. Thanks.
Your thread was moved to the appropriate forum.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Next Subtitle pop up missing0