Wake up a specific server via Advanced Wake On Lan
I have installed Advanced Wake On Lan a while ago for waking up a Remote NAS whenever I klick on a specific favourites entry.
For this I had to adjust the specific favourites.xml entry like this:
xml:
<favourite name="Movies" thumb="DefaultFolder.png">RunScript(&quot;script.advanced.wol&quot;,ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;library://video/files.xml/&quot;,return),True)</favourite>
This is working without problems.

Now my requirement has changed as I now have multiple favourites entries which files are lying on different remote file servers.
I mentioned that I can solve this problem too by bypassing the config in the addon-settings like described here where it says:

You can also pass the Host/IP and MAC-Address of the rmote device to the script as the third parameter, bypassing the config in the addon-settings. E.g.:
  "RunScript(&quot;script.advanced.wol&quot;,,,my-server@50:E5:49:B5:61:34)"

But I don't really get it which one would be the third parameter mentioned. The third parameter of what? Which is the first parameter and which the second one in my case? Can i just ignore/delete the ActivateWindow(...) function like this?
xml:
<favourite name="Movies" thumb="DefaultFolder.png">RunScript(&quot;script.advanced.wol&quot;,,,my-server@50:E5:49:B5:61:34)</favourite>
Thank you in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wake up a specific server via Advanced Wake On Lan0