Kodi is crashing on Windows 10
with my windows 10 system kodi is not working properly, it crashes frequently and freezes sometimes, is there any permanent solution for this?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I know, same here, crash after crash after crash. Seems random, no clue, trying to find cause since matrix came out. But just have to live with it.
Just doesn't work, will not cut it, mind reading isn't our best suit and Kodi is far too sophisticated to come to any conclusion without a proper debug log as directed in post #2 whihc might show something.

P.S. a pile on me too will not help anyone, start your own thread with a proper debug log.

No log no problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi is crashing on Windows 100