Pull request status query
I have added a pull request to have my add-on added to the KODI repository but it has been sitting with the following message:

Kodi Addon-Checker Expected — Waiting for status to be reported

The checker did run when I first created the PR but reported a couple of error, so I updated my commit and pushed up the changes.  I'm just unsure if I need to do anything else, or do I just need to wait for someone to review it.  (It is not urgent for me)

The PR is https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/pull/2181
(2022-01-05, 06:05)shartrec Wrote: The checker did run when I first created the PR but reported a couple of error, so I updated my commit and pushed up the changes.  I'm just unsure if I need to do anything else
I am not sure if you need to do anything else, but @enen92 is usually on top of this, so he'll comment if anything else is needed. He usually gets to them in a couple of days.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Solved:  The checker did run again later. Smile
(2022-01-06, 01:01)shartrec Wrote: Solved:  The checker did run again later. Smile
It has to be manually approved for repo first time contributors. I think it's some GitHub enforcement (couldn't find any setting last time I looked into it)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pull request status query0