• 67(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition
The default skin (Estuary) has the same behaviour when returning to it. Bug or not, I don't know.
(2024-04-25, 22:30)_BJ1 Wrote: The default skin (Estuary) has the same behaviour when returning to it. Bug or not, I don't know.
Oh, ok. I will replicate this in the main forum, then.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Hello Everyone,

I've noticed the Player Process Screen, press O to enable, when playing 4K videos does not work.  Further investigation showed it was only with 4K HDR videos, so I posted a question in the CoreELEC Forum.  It appears to only be an issue with the Estuary Mod V2 skin.

You can find more information here.
Will investigate some time on weekend. For now:
  1. use the player process info button on OSD or
  2. disable "Show Video Resolution on Video start" or set it to a proper value in skin settings
Good evening.

Thank you very much for this skin and all the work that has gone into it so far.

Ask:
Is it possible to show the number of episodes left to play in a TV series widget? Now it shows how many episodes have been played out of the total number of episodes in the TV series. So, for example, only the number 1 instead of 9 out of 10 is played.

And one more question:
If possible, please add a slightly larger size of the landscape widget.

Thank you
Nr of episodes left is not possible. There is simply no info label for that and - there aren't calculation functions in the skinning engine.
(2024-05-01, 19:59)Aaiemron Wrote: If possible, please add a slightly larger size of the landscape widget.

Flix landscape or (info) wall (fanart)?
(2024-05-01, 22:00)_BJ1 Wrote: Nr of episodes left is not possible. There is simply no info label for that and - there aren't calculation functions in the skinning engine.

I think he would like to have this information in the widget.

ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes) / ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes)
Totally overseen ListItem.Property(UnwatchedEpisodes). Sure this could be implemented but needs a settings option in skin settings.
(2024-05-01, 23:11)_BJ1 Wrote: Totally overseen ListItem.Property(UnwatchedEpisodes). Sure this could be implemented but needs a settings option in skin settings.

Amazing! That would be really great.
Thanks a lot
I recently reinstalled Kodi from scratch, including Estuary MOD V2, and in the process I have lost a setting I had previously, and that is hiding watched items from the widgets (for instance Recently added movies). The only setting I can find is greying them out. I cant recall if this was a MOD V2 setting, but if so I cant find it anymore. Hope someone can guide me in the right direction Smile
For instance your example: Skin Settings >> Home Menu >> Customize Main Menu >> Movies >> Manage items from 'Movie' Widget.

Im blind, but yep, thats the spot!

Thanks so much _BJ1 Smile
Quick question (hopefully).

How does the multi image background feature works for menu entries? I see that Weather does not support weather conditional artwork in the home window (it does in the Weather window if I understood correctly).
If I go to Select Background for the Weather entry in the main menu and I select "Multi-Image" I try to select a folder containing lots of weather pictures that I would expect to rotate randomly. But, instead, I'm then showed an empty background.

So how is Multi-Image supposed to be used?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
None of the menu items has  multi-image support when main menu is focused. The widgets itself are using a combination of a fadelabel and a bunch of fanart (fanart, fanart1...fanart9) from the folder of the selected item as a replacement for multi-image - except the weather widget which uses indeed weather conditional multi-image.
(2024-05-04, 00:35)_BJ1 Wrote: None of the menu items has  multi-image support when main menu is focused.

Oh, ok, got it. So it's a single picture when on the main menu but, yeah, when I move to the right, on the widget entries the picture changes according to conditional weather. Got it.
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition0