Solved Season 0 'Specials' not showing
I have several show that have a season zero for specials and they all show up in Kodi. However, there is one standout, Downton Abbey. My folder structure is the same but for some reason 'specials' doesn't even show in the menu. I have run several library updates, library cleanings, checked watched vs. unwatched; all to no avail. Could someone help get to the bottom of this?

My structure is:
T:\Television\Show\Season
Using Win10>Kodi 19.3
@boodahbellie

Which scraper? Provide link to the tv show at the scraper site.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I was able to fix it by removing folder 0 from the structure, then run a clean and update on Kodi. Then reinsert folder 0 into structure and scrape for new episodes. This managed to clear the issue and now the specials are showing up.

I hope this might help someone else having a similar issue.
@Karellen I use MediaCompanion to scrape all my shows. It is set to get info from TVDB.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season 0 'Specials' not showing0