Solved Kodi 15 Add-on DR.TV
Hello out there.

I'm using Kodi 15 Isengard and i'm really not ready to go for latest Kodi, as last time i tested it, it didn't not perform very well.
I did a stupid thing and was fiddeling around with Kodi 15, so i could get a BT keyboard working and ended up with a unstable Kodi 15! (If it ain't broken, don't fix it!)
So i ended up with a fresh install.
But now i'm missing my add-ons especially DR.TV.
It is not to be seen in the repository?
So is there some one who has the add-on as a zip-file so i can get it installed or mayby know how to get the add-on?
I need the latest version for Kodi 15. I'm quite sure that the version Kodi 17, 18 .. .. won't work as they use Python 3 and i will not again try to install stuff that's not in the original Kodi 15!
Maybe i have miste something obvius?

Any help is appreciated,
(2022-03-12, 23:43)RAJensen Wrote: m quite sure that the version Kodi 17, 18 .. .. won't work as they use Python 3
v19 Matrix uses Python 3. Everything else uses Python 2.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you.
i was just surfing around for a solution and did see a warning about the Python change.
But i might have found a solution as i have found The Author of the add-on Hans Krogsbell and he have a nice Github with a lot of version.
He was the last guy that got the add-on to work after Tommy Winther the original Author no longer was working on the add-on.
Solution found.
Don't waste anymore time on this post.

Thank you Hans Krogsbell.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15 Add-on DR.TV0