Actor information not working?
Whether I'm using the standard skin, or now in Rapier, I cannot figure out how to make it so that when I click on an actor in 'Movies' more info about the actor pops up.  All I get are other movies in my collection that the actor appears in.
I've downloaded TMDB helper and some other stuff it says I need - no dice.  I feel like I've configured everything correctly.  Any help?
@oatmeal769

When you have highlighted an Actor image, press the UP key. If it is not already installed, you will be asked to download and install Embuary Info.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-04-04, 22:02)Karellen Wrote: @oatmeal769

When you have highlighted an Actor image, press the UP key. If it is not already installed, you will be asked to download and install Embuary Info.
I have Embuary Info installed.  I do not use an up arrow, I use a mouse. 
I've never used a remote, and it's worked before using a mouse by right-clicking.
(2022-04-05, 17:02)oatmeal769 Wrote: I do not use an up arrow, I use a mouse. 
Try the up arrow on your keyboard.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Up arrow didn't work - BUT, that got me messing around... Pressing the 'down' arrow twice quickly DOES work. 
I tried double-clicking, etc. with my mouse but that didn't do it.  Is there a way to map that action to my mouse right-click or something similar?
Keymap (wiki) and Remote controls (wiki) along with Add-on:Keymap Editor (wiki)
Perfect, thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actor information not working?0