Kodi v19.4 (Matrix) + PVR TVMosaic CE (Timeshift-ON) = CRASH
(2022-04-11, 08:54)danila_112 Wrote: beeswax, thanks for the reply, I need to try this add-on. I understand correctly that TVMosaic is not needed, but DVBViewer acts as a service for receiving TV channels? I remember, dvbviewer was a paid program?
Yes, DVBViewer is a comparable product to DVBLink.  The "DVBViewer Media Server" component installs a service which allows receiving and recording of TV channels.  It is a paid product however looking at my emails, the last time I paid was in 2018 and it was only 19 Euros.
(2022-04-12, 13:29)beeswax Wrote: last time I paid was in 2018 and it was only 19 Euros.
I figured out the following, now you need to buy a Dvbviewer pro (20 euros) and a Dvbviewer media server (19 euros). Total 39 euros. At the moment I can't spend so much. On the Internet, I managed to find version 6.1.x.x + media server 2.1.x.x basic, on my client it works well, but I noticed that the stream stops every time after ~ 25 minutes. I switch the channel and then again after the same time the stream stops. Maybe this is a limitation of the basic edition media server? Could you please describe which version of dvbviewer and server you are using at the moment.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v19.4 (Matrix) + PVR TVMosaic CE (Timeshift-ON) = CRASH0