How to get the 'Cover flow' movie listing
Hello

Im quit new with kodi and i have been googling skins. i think.
So i downloaded Aeon Nox Silva, i have been playing around with widgets and settings but i cant get it to look like this Image

So my question is do i need to code extra to get the movie list like this or is it an easy setting i missed?

Thanks for any help and guys remember im new at this so please help out with patience not ask me to "google it" Big Grin
Yeah, I remember seeing this view the last time I used that skin.
Not sure if you've actually got as far as to how to change a skin view, but basically when you enter your movie library from the main home menu, press the 'UP' or 'Left' key on your remote. This will bring into focus the skin side blade and there will be an option quite near the top that says 'Viewtype'. This option lets you change the current view for your movie collection. I'm pretty sure the view you want will be there.
Hope this helps
Thanks will try it out Smile
Further to this discussion. I don't believe you can set the home page to look this way. However, once you have your submenu or other secondary page set up, you can then follow the instruction provided to get view options and additional settings.  This skin is a very good looking one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get the 'Cover flow' movie listing0