Kodi auf apple tv box Generation 5
Hallo ich habe vor Jahren Kodi von einer Firma
aufspielen lassen und diese will alle 12 Monate geid um Kodi verlängern zu lassen. Kann mir da bitte jemand helfen? Danke euch

MOD added translation:
Hello I had Kodi installed by a company
years ago and they want to renew Kodi every 12 months. Can someone please help me? Thank you
This is an English-only forum - Google translate can help you.

I am sorry you have been paying for Kodi as it is free.
Team Kodi provides the software free of charge and is maintained by unpaid volunteers.
If you paid for an installation that contained banned add-ons (wiki), the Kodi team and this site will provide no help.
(2022-05-21, 14:09)M-f-Cool Wrote: Can someone please help me?

And what will happen when you do not pay? Are you playing music files that require an annual fee, or is it just for Kodi alone?
Dann funktioniert kodi nicht mehr!!!
@M-f-Cool

Either you give us more information on how your Kodi setup is done and/or details on this whole renewal thing, or this thread is going to be closed. Simply shouting that Kodi will no longer work is not helpful towards us. To be honest, your forum name isn't helping either.

And again: this is an English-only forum.
Komme dann nicht mehr in Kodi rein!!!
(2022-05-21, 17:43)M-f-Cool Wrote: Komme dann nicht mehr in Kodi rein!!!

Kodi öffnet sich dann nach 1 Jahren nicht mehr dann muss ich die Appel tv box wieder zu ihm senden und bezahlen das er es wieder für 1 Jahr macht. Sorry
(2022-05-21, 14:09)M-f-Cool Wrote: Hallo ich habe vor Jahren Kodi von einer Firma

Which company exactly is that?
notjust4nerds
Kann ich kodi nicht selbst verlängern?
(2022-05-22, 11:37)M-f-Cool Wrote: Kann ich kodi nicht selbst verlängern?

All that we as Kodi provides is open-source, and is provided free of charge. If there are "companies" like notjust4nerds that provide a service to install, setup and update certain "zusätzlichen Installationsinhalten", then that's between them and whoever (you) who decided to purchase such services.

Kodi itself has no specific time constraints or requirements, so whatever 'notjust4nerds' is doing is purely done for financial gain IMO. Unless this company created its own software package, every official Kodi add-on is available free of charge. You only have to make a bit of effort to set things up yourself.

So whatever you have running on your Kodi setup (as you still haven't bothered to provide any Kodi debug log file), it's up to you to decide what to do with your Kodi setup. We are not here to provide free support for 3rd party commercial companies.
Nein das ist mir klar ich kenne mich nur leider garnicht damit aus wie ich kodi neu selbst ausspielen könnte. Gibt's da zufällig in deutsch hilfe? Kann leider nicht gross englisch danke
There is a https://www.kodinerds.net/ forum.
Danke muss ich da nun erst ohm sein Kodi löschen irgendwie?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi auf apple tv box Generation 50