Win Stop kodi telling me about dependencies not being found.
Can't remember the exact wording, but is it possible to get kodi to stop telling me the dependencies for such and such an addon can't be found.
(2022-09-05, 00:26)irish66 Wrote: is it possible to get kodi to stop telling me the dependencies for such and such an addon can't be found.

Yes, it's possible. Just install the correct version of the add-on(s) that are on your Kodi setup.
If add-ons need certain dependencies to work correctly, wouldn't you want to know? Otherwise, your add-ons will likely not work properly.

Or when certain add-ons don't work properly, just uninstall them. Then the dependency messages will also stop.
To be honest. I sometimes install addons, but never use them. It's just a habit. I mean I have intentions of using them, but find myself sticking to the same ones. 
Anyway thanks for advise. Maybe next time, i will see what addons are mentioned and see whether it is worth updating or getting rid of them.
(2022-09-06, 01:48)irish66 Wrote: Maybe next time, i will see what addons are mentioned and see whether it is worth updating or getting rid of them
Start with checking for Orphaned addons. You can delete them straight away.
Section 1.3... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System/Add-ons
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The actual message is " dependency on xbmc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied"
This has to do with kodi wanting to update addons. 
So basically I'm getting these because I am using an old version of kodi. 
I am doing that because I could only get the version of kodi I have to run Super Favourites addon. But one of the addons it asks to update is Super Favourites.
So I will update Kodi and see what happens.
(2022-09-07, 09:36)irish66 Wrote: The actual message is " dependency on xbmc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied"

Basically, Kodi <= 18 uses Python 2.x and Kodi >= 19 means Python 3.x .
So I installed The latest version of Kodi over the old version, but keeping the addons.
But the program won't start. 
Upon googling about this, It seems one solution is to delete the Addons27.db  file. I did that, but the program still didn't start.
I will try the version of kodi before that and see what happens. I will keep trying until I get a version that runs.
okay. so I ended up with the version I had ie 18.9 I guess my computer is just not compatible with 19.
I figured the thing to do was to use the option "never check for updates"
I guess if some addon stops working. I can always check for an update for that particular one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stop kodi telling me about dependencies not being found.0