DVD Playback; Sped up video and out of sync audio at the end of a title
I searched the Trac and did not find a matching bug, so let me know if this is something that I should post.

When playing back a DVD (from ISO or DVDRom) the Duration of the DVDTitle is stated incorrectly (too short) and once you reach the point that XBMC thinks is the end of the DVDTitle, the video speeds up wildly and the audio is out of sync (sometimes plays the audio for the next title).

At this point the "position counter" (upper right hand in OSD) starts counting up from zero.

I've posted the debug log here and will try and get a video of it happening to post.

Lastly, I tried selecting one of the VOB's directly and playing it (as opposed to selecting from the DVD menu) and it plays correctly through to the end without the weird duration/buffering issues.

Clean install of Atlantis Alpha 4, let me know if I should post to Trac.
As it is a little difficult to explain, here is a video of the behavior in action.

I have loaded up a DVD and select one of the titles from the menu, then I skip towards the end of the title and let it play out.

As you can see the duration is weird, and the speed/sync of the Audio/Video are not correct.

Once I stop skipping forward manually to get to the end of the title, I do not touch anything again until it goes all the way back to the menu.
Bug #4889 has been posted to the Tracker.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD Playback; Sped up video and out of sync audio at the end of a title0