Scraper download TV Show info for entire season even if do not have all episodes
Question 
Hello all
I'm new to XBMC until now I've been using Media Portal
the one thing i'm miss the most about MP which i would like to see in XBMC is the option to scrape entire tv show info even if i don't have all the episodes
the current XBMC scraper scrape data for episodes which i locally store on my HD
while in MP you had the option to tell the scrapper to download the info for all the episodes even those i don't have
so when the scrapper found one episode of friends on my hd for example it would automatically download the info for all 10 seasons so i can see which episodes i have and which i don't have and when each episode was aired
it would even show you the date of future episode that will be aired

is something like this is possible in XBMC ?

thanks
No, but there is a feature request on it in trac:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/4842
Adding your weight to it may influence a dev to look into it once Atlantis is released.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
With some effort, you could sort of achieve this with renamed dummy text files (Named for the media). It would mean adding the dummies for scanning purposes, but it would allow you to add all episodes. Not as good as an auto version, but perhaps a possibility.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper download TV Show info for entire season even if do not have all episodes0