Solved Timing Proble Causing Channels To Stop Playing fixed by TVDB but still a problem
Exclamation 
I have noticed the main thing causing PSEUDO TV to stop playing is a timing fault with programs not timed correctly in the PVR.
I take example from the TV Series "In Search Of with Leonard Nimoy". My TV data is scraped from The TV Database (TVDB.com). In their database the TV show is listed with an average runtime of 44 minutes, however the shows actual average runtime is 22 minutes.
I have edited the NFO file in the folder to reflect this, however the PVR keeps listing them at about 45 minutes. When the show finishes, the PVR shows it is half way through and it faults out.
I have contacted TVDB about the timing issue, but no answer. I could go and edit every epsidoe on their database but 300 or so episodes going into each show, navigating to the right spot and saving, would take weeks.
Surely there has to be another way. Any Ideas?
Thankfully the people at TVDB fixed the offending problem. No one here seems to know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timing Proble Causing Channels To Stop Playing fixed by TVDB but still a problem0