EllipsisUI 2.5.1 for Kodi 19 Matrix

2.5.1 FOR KODI 19 MATRIX

EllipsisUI is now available in the official Kodi addons repository, enjoy!

About EllipsisUI
EllipsisUI is a skin made from a collaborative effort by TeamUI. Manfeed is the lead developer and he has done an amazing job at creating this skin. 
It is based on the Ellipsis skin by Team Blackbolt which was introduced way back in November 2009.
In December 2021, I reached out to this community looking for folks to collaborate with and to sponsor the development of new skins for Kodi.
The idea was to resurrect 2 abandoned skins, 2 skins that really appealed to me and bring them up-to-date and modernize them.
Manfeed took up lead developer responsibilities for this project early on in 2022 and has been chipping away at it making it better bit by bit ever since.
This project was challenging. It took a huge amount of time and energy to get it to where it is today. 
It amazes me that after all this time, this project has actually been revived and everyone can easily install it and enjoy EllipsisUI... and it looks so much better and is lightyears from where it was before.

Huge thank you to manfeed for making this dream into a reality. Manfeed is the man!
Thank you Team Blackbolt for all your contributions to this community. It has not been forgotten.

Screenshots
watch gallery
Download
Go to the Add-on Manager within Kodi:

-Settings
-Add-ons
-Install from repository
-Kodi add-on repository
-Look and feel
-Skins
-EllipsisUI
-Install
There appears to be a widespread issue with corrupted textures for some reason if you download and install 2.5.1 through Kodi.
I'd recommend users hang on while the issue gets resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

UPDATE:
I've talked with ronie and he found it appears that the issue is with the vignette by default.
Users can still install and use this skin right now and just disable it by going into skin settings and toggle "Hide Vignette Edges". That should fix the issue.

UPDATE 2:
The issue has been resolved. EllipsisUI 2.5.2 is the latest version, it is now available to everyone.   
I have installed the EllipsisUI sounds, but is there anyway to turn off the skin startup sound?
I think the startup sound will be removed in a future update. I will try to get around to doing that this week, I already planned to do it anyway. Smile

EDIT: I've updated it. Now we just wait for that to fix itself
Hi,
I noticed an error with dolby atmos files: the skin indicates dolby digital plus instead of dolby atmos.
No such error with other skins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EllipsisUI 2.5.1 for Kodi 19 Matrix0