TriPanel Missing, Only 3 Views (List, Icons, Wall) in Favourites in Kodi 20/ANS 8.0.1
I have a strange situation on a fresh install of Kodi 20.0 with Aeon Nox: SiLVO 8.0.1 on a new Android TV box: in Favourites, the only 3 views that are available are List, Icons and Wall. TriPanel (my preferred view), and a host of other view options that are available on my older box running Kodi 18.1, are missing. On another box that came with Kodi 19.3, and was then upgraded to 20.0 after changing the skin to Aeon Nox: SiLVO, all view options are there. On my Linux PC (Ubuntu 22.04), I had to uninstall the Ubuntu PPA's 19.4 in order to install 20.0 from the Tean Kodi PPA, and all view options are there in the latest version - but this is likely because Kodi wasn't purged, only uninstalled, so all the config files were still there.

But on this new box, with totally fresh installs of Kodi 20.0 and Aeon Nox: SiLVO 8.0.1, there are only those 3 view options. If I click the cog icon at the bottom, it shows me the full list of views I can enable/disable, but all are enabled. I've tried disabling a few, then re-enabling them, to no avail - there are still only those 3 view options available. I've looked all throughout the skin settings, but can see nothing that helps. So is there some way I can rectify this via editing an XML file or something? Or is this a bug I should be filing a report about? Many thanks in advance.
on the live tv part too

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TriPanel Missing, Only 3 Views (List, Icons, Wall) in Favourites in Kodi 20/ANS 8.0.10