pulling my hair out - want fast fade out for image
So I have an image that I am fading in slowy (based on the "focus" condition of the image associated with a panel item) and when the item in the panel loses focus, I want the image to fade instantaneously (or as close as possible).

The fade in animation clause is obviously simple enough: <animation effect="fade" time="4000">Focus</animation>

So the fade in is fine and I have tried various animation clause variations but cant get it to fade quickly.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Bluck
Use an UnFocus animation.
Thanks for caring!!!!

Tried that but after a nights sleep and a 600ml Coke Zero for breakfast, I viewed the issue with new eyes.

What I really wanted was not a fade in that took say 4 seconds but a popup image that happened after 4 seconds, so only needed a "focus" clause (as below) and no "unfocus":

<animation effect="fade" delay="4000" time="10" >Focus</animation>

The issue in my previous attempt was that the unfocus would only take affect after the focus had fully formed... so if I moved my mouse away (i.e. created an unfocused state) after say 1 second, the unfocus was mute cause the fade in was still happening.

Bluck.
Add reversible="false” to stop the animation.
will make a note of that for the future but as per above "<animation effect="fade" delay="2000" time="10" >Focus</animation>" is working as needed so nothing more needed

thanks

Bluck

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pulling my hair out - want fast fade out for image0