Question on List View - removing items at the bottom.
Hello...I've been on a long search for a new skin for a while and this one is really close.  I'm unfortunately really picky with the way I like my skins and views.  So I was wondering if there was a way to remove the red star ratings from the bottom of the List view on both the Movie and TV shows.  And on the TV Shows also remove the next episode displayed also at the bottom.    Thanks!!

I meant it's in the Extra Info view.  Also forgot to mention that I don't mind digging into the config files if necessary to make the change.  Thanks again.
I agree, the stars should not be there.
I have requested a similar change to the movies and tv shows where the stars appear in the info screen.
Also on the music info screen, the stars again should not be there, just the media info icons.
Hopefully these changes can be implemented.
Hi-

Is there a was to remove the entire line <last episode> "canceled" "returning" <air date> at the bottom of TV shows?

Thanks!
(2023-09-22, 14:47)DR9x Wrote: Hi-

Is there a was to remove the entire line <last episode> "canceled" "returning" <air date> at the bottom of TV shows?

Thanks!
Please disable in skin settings > furniture > select media flags > next aired
(2023-09-23, 13:58)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-09-22, 14:47)DR9x Wrote: Hi-

Thanks!
Please disable in skin settings > furniture > select media flags > next aired
Thanks, I dunno how I missed this! BTW I love this ski and thank you for the work you do on it.
hello all and thank you for the thread, but how do you add the the sound information like what you have in the screen there?
why can't I see more than 10 widget by menu item https://imgur.com/a/eznmQ92

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question on List View - removing items at the bottom.0